Project Description (Problem/Solution/Results)
In keeping with the era of the house, Riverside Construction re-surfaced the existing claw-foot tub and added a newly painted vanity with a Carrara marble top. A beautiful crystal pendant light from the Maxim Glimmer collection was added above the sink and carefully selected wallpaper was used to closely resemble the pattern in the heirloom washbasin turned sink.
This homeowner had Riverside Construction remodel their farmhouse style kitchen as well. Click here to view photos of this project.
- Tub: Resurfaced Claw Foot Style
- Mirror: Corner Style Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Lighting: Crystal Pendant by Maxim Glimmer
- Walls: Floral Inspired Wallpaper
- Cabinets: Blue Painted Vanity with Shaker Style Cabinets
- Sink: Heirloom washbasin drilled to make into a sink
- Countertop: Carrara Marble