Project Description (Problem/Solution/Results)
This Lafayette family approached Riverside Construction ready to transform their pole barn into a multi-functional living space that featured a full kitchen, bathroom, home office and sewing room.
With a traditional rustic design style in mind, this unique space was designed with a stunning u-shaped wood staircase and metal railings as a focal point. Warm wood details in the support beams, colonial siding and trusses invite nature in and contrast beautifully with the shiplap siding throughout.
The new kitchen area was designed with a large bank of Wellborn Layton-style maple cabinets finished in a Sable stain and features granite countertops, new lighting, and a Kohler sink. Along with a stove, microwave, and refrigerator, this L-shaped kitchen is ready to entertain family and friends, in groups both large or small.
The new bathroom features a furniture-style vanity, shower, and vinyl plank flooring for easy maintenance.
- Kitchen Countertop: Formica Kerala Granite
- Kitchen Cabinets: Layton Traditional Overlay Door Style in Maple Sable
- Kitchen Flooring: Earthwerks Wood Classic Trinidad Vinyl Plank
- Pendants: Allen + Roth Hainsbrook Barn Single Dome Pendant in Aged Bronze
- Chandelier: Kichler Braelyn 5 Light 25” Wide Chandelier with Seedy Glass Shades
- Carpet: Mohawk Relaxing Retreat Spiced Rum Carpet
- Bath Vanity: Pace Roma Series 30” x 21” Autumn Cherry
- Bath Vanity Top: Imperial 31” x 22” in Cappuccino
- Bath Medicine Cabinet: Pace Roma Series 12” x 30” Surface Mount
- Bath Faucet: Delta Cassidy Centerset in Venetian Bronze
- Bath Showerhead: Delta Venetian Bronze 7.5”