Why use a Design/Build Remodeler?
One of the most frequent questions we get asked is, “What is a design/build remodeler?” The answer is actually pretty simple. Generally there are two parts to every remodeling project: the design phase and the build phase. As a design/build remodeler we can help you with both of these parts. We feel that this is the best way to help our customers get the end product that they are looking for.
When you’re looking to do a remodeling project you can either hire two separate companies, one that does the designing and planning part of your project, and another company to do the building part of the project. Or you can hire a design/build company to do both parts of your project. By using a design/build remodeler you increase the efficiency of the planning process as well as achieve the beautiful results you are looking for all within the investment amount you are comfortable with. Here are just a few of the specific benefits that come from working with a full service design/build remodeler.
1. You don’t have to explain your vision for your project multiple times. When you start a project with us, we will work with you until your project is completed. We listen to your goals and walk with you to figure out how to best meet and exceed your needs for the project.
2. You don’t need to go back and make major design revisions due to lack of accurate budget numbers. Your budget drives the design that we work together to create. We work with you from the start with your budget in mind. With every change to your design we update your budget so you know hot the change will affect your final costs.
3. You know exactly who will be helping you through the entire process. When you start a project with us you know that our friendly staff is easily accessible and that our goal is to help you get the home of your dreams.
4. You can feel confident that the lead carpenter isn’t walking onto your job site blindly. Our lead carpenter is a vital part of the design/build process. He works closely with our designer and sales team to help anticipate any potential problems. If something unexpected is discovered, both the lead carpenter and the designer work together to provide the best solution possible.
5. You don’t have to worry about the scheduling process. Because we helped you select the items you desire in your remodel project, we understand how long it will take to get them to the job site. We also are very familiar with how long it will take to get your permit and how long each part of your project should take to complete. All of this helps us create an incredibly accurate, online schedule that’s visible to everyone involved in your project.
Riverside Construction is a full service design/build firm. We’re with you every step of the way. From dreaming about your new room until its completion, you deal with just one company, committed to quality and excellence in your project. If you are interested in talking to our professional team, please contact us here.